The Hi-Impact plates are slightly thicker than the traditional bumper plates (34mm – 98mm). Tested to a higher drop rate they are more durable and provide a more stable lifting platform even with lower weights on the bar.
Gym Gear Hi-Impact Bumper Plates
£27.99 – £95.00
Get 5% OFF all Gym Gear products with discount code – gymgear5
Hurry while stocks last!
- Designed for Olympic lifting
- Vulcanised rubber that will not break/ distort through high impact movements
- Will not damage Olympic training platforms
- Stainless steel inner ring allows for effortless loading on and off Olympic bars
- Tested to 30,000 drops (15,20 & 25kg), 25,000 drops (10kg), 8000 drops (5kg)
- BUY TODAY & get a FREE £200 Zoom Personal Training Session from one of our Total Tone Trainers